[openstack-dev] how can i get volume name in create snapshot call

Avishay Traeger AVISHAY at il.ibm.com
Tue Oct 15 12:31:32 UTC 2013

Dinakar,
The driver's create_snapshot function gets a dictionary that describes the
snapshot.  In that dictionary, you have the "volume_name" field that has
the source volume's name: snapshot['volume_name'].  You can get other
details via snapshot['volume'], which is a dictionary containing the
volume's metadata.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Avishay