[openstack-dev] Scheduler meeting and Icehouse Summit

Day, Phil philip.day at hp.com
Tue Oct 15 11:40:28 UTC 2013

Hi Alex,

My understanding is that the 17th is the deadline and that Russell needs to be planning the sessions from that point onwards.  If we delay in giving him our suggestions until the 22nd I think it would be too late.    We've had weeks if not months now of discussing possible scheduler sessions, I really don't see why we can't deliver a recommendation on how best to fit into the 3 committed slots on or before the 17th.

Phil

-Debo~