[openstack-dev] [tripleo][infra] testing nodepool against tripleo clouds

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Mon Oct 14 18:55:30 UTC 2013

Updated list of outstanding reviews nodepool needs for happy making:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/51687/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/51644/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/51641/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/49833/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/49639/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/51465/

(It's possible one of them isn't strictly necessary, but that's what I'm
runnig with locally. With the above set added, and also ensure you've at
least allowed port 22 in yoru default security group on your cloud
account, we now get as far as the tripleo image prep scripts.