[openstack-dev] Incubation Request for OpenStack UX

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Mon Oct 14 08:34:15 UTC 2013

Dear Technical Committee Members and OpenStack Community,

after previous brainstorming, suggestions and discussions in community,
we came out with OpenStack User Experience incubation proposal [0] and
by this e-mail we would like to officially apply for incubation. The
official application is available at OpenStack wiki:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/UX/Incubation

We are aware of the fact that there are ongoing TC elections, so we need
to wait for new TC to take place.

If it would be all possible, I would like to ask for one extra slot at
Icehouse Design Summit, so we can talk about UX of OpenStack, get in
touch with all OpenStack projects at once and figure out the best way
for our cooperation.

[0] https://plus.google.com/115177641540718537778/posts/iumZKYXbe4N

Sincerely yours,
Jaromir Coufal