[openstack-dev] [Swift] Porting swiftclient to Python 3?

Brian Curtin brian.curtin at RACKSPACE.COM
Sat Oct 12 22:49:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

I just had a look at the python-swiftclient reviews in Gerrit and noticed that Kui Shi and I are working on the same stuff, but I'm guessing Kui didn't see that I had proposed a number of Python 3 changes from a few weeks ago. Now that there are reviews and a web of dependent branches being maintained by both of us, how should this proceed?

I don't want to waste anyone's time with two sets of branches to develop and two sets of patches to review.

Brian