[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Extraroute and router extensions

Artem Dmytrenko nextone92 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 12 01:27:01 UTC 2013

Great!

Looking forward to seeing more of this discussion. I've mentioned that I submitted a blueprint request extending ExtraRoute extension to include more routing attributes. It's located here: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/extended-route-params/ and it contains editable google doc. I don't know if it is of much use as it talks heavily about extra route extension. Please feel free to copy any part if you would find it useful (e.g. screenshot) or if you would appreciate any help with your blueprint I'd be very glad to pitch in.

Have a good weekend.

Sincerely,
Artem Dmytrenko