[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Common requirements for services' discussion

Edgar Magana emagana at plumgrid.com
Fri Oct 11 17:57:05 UTC 2013

Excellent points guys!

Salvatore, It was you presenting that blueprint in San Diego? Hopefully we
can get more people involved. I will not call it NATaaS Š

Harshad,

I also like to simplify as much as possible NAT configuration, in and out
networks and that is  :-)

Rudra,

IPAM extensions sounds very interesting and some how alignment to have NAT
implemented as individual service allowing vendor-technologies to be
included as well in Neutron but in the case of the AWS I don't see going in
the same direction, it seems like two different approaches, what do you
think?

Thanks,

Edgar