[openstack-dev] Change I3e080c30: Fix "resource" length in project_user_quotas table for Havana?

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Fri Oct 11 13:35:09 UTC 2013

On 10/10/2013 11:15 PM, Joshua Hesketh wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've been reviewing this change which is currently proposed for master
> and I think it needs to be considered for the next Havana RC.
>
> Change I3e080c30: Fix "resource" length in project_user_quotas table
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/47299/
>
> I'm new to the process around these kinds of patches but I imagine that
> we should use one of the placeholder migrations in the havana branch and
> cherry-pick it back into master?

The fix looks good, thanks!

I agree that this is good for Havana.  I'll see if I can slip it into
havana-rc2.

The process is generally merging the fix to master and then backporting
it.  In this case the backport can't be the same.  Instead of using a
new migration number, we'll use one of the migration numbers reserved
for havana backports.

--
Russell Bryant