[openstack-dev] Voting in the Technical Committee election in now open

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Oct 11 10:14:56 UTC 2013

TC elections are underway and will remain open for you to cast your vote
until at least 23:59 UTC on Thursday, October 17.

If you are a Foundation individual member and had a commit in one of the
official OpenStack program projects over the Grizzly-Havana timeframe
(from 2012-09-27 to 2013-09-26, 23:59 PST) then you are eligible to
vote. You should find your email with a link to the Condorcet page to
cast your vote in the inbox of the email gerrit knows about.

If you didn't get an voting email although you authored a commit in an
official OpenStack project in the designated timeframe:
* check trash/spambox of your email, in case it went in there
* wait a bit and check again, in case your email server is a bit slow
* find the sha of at least one commit you authored and email me (or the
other election official, anteaya at anteaya.info). If we can confirm that
you are entitled to vote, we will add you to the voters list for this
election.

Our democratic process is important to the health of OpenStack, please
exercise your right to vote.

More information on this election, as well as candidate
statements/platforms can be found on this page:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TC_Elections_Fall_2013

Happy voting,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)