[openstack-dev] [qa] tempest blueprint cleanup for icehouse - please update your blueprint if you are working on it

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Thu Oct 10 20:56:16 UTC 2013

We're trying to clean up the tempest blueprints prior to the icehouse
summit to ensure that what's in https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tempest
has some reflection on reality.

There are a large number in Delivery: Unknown states (most in the New
status). If these are really things people are working on, please update
the Delivery status to something beyond Unknown (Not Started is fair, it
at least demonstrates that someone is keeping tabs on the blueprint).

Anything left in an Unknown state on Monday has the risk of being marked
invalid. We'd like to get down to a small number of actual in flight
blueprints before we start adding more for icehouse.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net