[openstack-dev] [nova] Looking for clarification on the diagnostics API

Matt Riedemann mriedem at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 10 19:17:18 UTC 2013

Looks like this has been brought up a couple of times:

https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/msg09138.html

https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/msg08555.html

But they seem to kind of end up in the same place I already am - it seems
to be an open-ended API that is hypervisor-specific.

Thanks,

MATT RIEDEMANN
Advisory Software Engineer
Cloud Solutions and OpenStack Development

Phone: 1-507-253-7622 | Mobile: 1-507-990-1889
E-mail: mriedem at us.ibm.com

3605 Hwy 52 N
Rochester, MN 55901-1407
United States