[openstack-dev] [Neutron] OVS Agent and VxLan UDP Ports

Mathieu Rohon mathieu.rohon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 13:12:40 UTC 2013

hi,

good point Balaji, the dst_port is the port on which ovs is listening
for vxlan packets, but I don't know what is the option in ovs-vsctl to
set the remote port of the vxlan unicast tunnel interface.
But it looks like a bug since you're right, tunnel_sync and
tunnel_update RPC messages should handle the VXLAN udp port,
additionnaly to the vxlan remote ip.

Kyle is away for the moment, he should know the good option to set in
ovs-vsctl to specify a remote port for a vxlan tunnel. But you should
fill a bug for that, to track this issue.

Thanks for playing with vxlan, and  helping us to debug it!