[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Common requirements for services' discussion

Bob Melander (bmelande) bmelande at cisco.com
Thu Oct 10 07:55:10 UTC 2013

Hi Edgar,

I'm also interested in a broadening of NAT capability in Neutron using the evolving service framework.

Thanks,
Bob

From: Edgar Magana <emagana at plumgrid.com<mailto:emagana at plumgrid.com>>
Date: onsdag 9 oktober 2013 21:38
To: OpenStack List <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Neutron] Common requirements for services' discussion

Hello all,

Is anyone working on NATaaS?
I know we have some developer working on Router as a Service and they probably want to include NAT functionality but I have some interest in having NAT as a Service.

Please, response is somebody is interested in having some discussions about it.

Thanks,

Edgar