[openstack-dev] [Heat] HOT Software orchestration proposal for workflows

Lakshminaraya Renganarayana lrengan at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 9 23:34:41 UTC 2013

Hi Joshua,

I agree that there is an element of taskflow in what I described. But, I am
aiming for something much more lightweight which can be naturally blended
with HOT constructs and Heat engine. To be a bit more specific, Heat
already has dependencies and coordination mechanisms. So, I am aiming for
may be just one additional construct in Heat/HOT and some logic in Heat
that would support coordination.

Thanks,
LN

Lakshminarayanan Renganarayana