[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Service VM discussion - Use Cases

Endre Karlson endre.karlson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 06:49:26 UTC 2013

What about also allowing a specific service to request a port to be created
on a requested server for an arbitrary service like a physical machine?

I think we should think more in terms of s/VM/Instance where instance can
really be either a VM or a Physical host since it really doesn't matter..

Endre