[openstack-dev] Reminder: Project & release status meeting - 21:00 UTC

Gareth academicgareth at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 04:10:57 UTC 2013

it seems that we didn't log this channel in here:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack-meeting/2013/

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 6:12 PM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org>wrote:

> Today in the project/release status meeting, we are 9 days before
> release ! We'll look in particular into how far away Swift RC1 is, the
> status of already-opened RC2 windows, and review havana-rc-potential
> bugs to evaluate the need to open other ones.
>
> Feel free to add extra topics to the agenda:
> [1] http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/ProjectMeeting
>
> All Technical Leads for integrated programs should be present (if you
> can't make it, please name a substitute on [1]). Other program leads and
> everyone else is very welcome to attend.
>
> The meeting will be held at 21:00 UTC on the #openstack-meeting channel
> on Freenode IRC. You can look up how this time translates locally at:
> [2] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20131008T21
>
> See you there,
>
> --
> Thierry Carrez (ttx)

Gareth

*Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Fitness, Basketball*
*OpenStack contributor*
*Company: UnitedStack <http://www.ustack.com>*
*My promise: if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in my email from
Mar 1 2013, notify me *
*and I'll donate $1 or ¥1 to an open organization you specify.*