[openstack-dev] [nova] automatically evacuate instances on compute failure

Syed Armani dce3062 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 21:02:51 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

I am also very much curious about this. Earlier this bp had a dependency on
query scheduler, which is now merged. It will be very helpful if anyone can
throw some light on the fate of this bp.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Syed Armani

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 11:46 PM, Chris Friesen <chris.friesen at windriver.com