[openstack-dev] TC Candidacy

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Mon Oct 7 18:07:37 UTC 2013

Greetings,

I would like to run for a seat on the OpenStack Technical Committee.

I have been on the TC for the last year.  I was first on the TC as an
elected member, and then as the Nova PTL.  I am also about to begin my
second term as the Nova PTL.  You can find my PTL candidacy message here
[1].

One of the most exciting things for me over the last year has been
helping to expand OpenStack by including a number of new projects.  I
think this growth is important for OpenStack's success.  I would like to
continue to help guide this growth and to help figure out how OpenStack
can scale as an organization and still be effective.

Thank you,

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-September/015370.html

--