[openstack-dev] TC Candidacy

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Mon Oct 7 18:07:37 UTC 2013

I would like to run for a seat on the OpenStack Technical Committee.

I have been on the TC for the last year.  I was first on the TC as an
elected member, and then as the Nova PTL.  I am also about to begin my
second term as the Nova PTL.  You can find my PTL candidacy message here

One of the most exciting things for me over the last year has been
helping to expand OpenStack by including a number of new projects.  I
think this growth is important for OpenStack's success.  I would like to
continue to help guide this growth and to help figure out how OpenStack
can scale as an organization and still be effective.

Thank you,

Russell Bryant