[openstack-dev] [marconi] API finalized, graduation progress, and other notes from today's team meeting

Kurt Griffiths kurt.griffiths at rackspace.com
Mon Oct 7 17:17:39 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

Today we finalized the v1 API, and voted to freeze it. This day has been a LONG time coming, and I want to personally thank the many people who have provided feedback and suggestions over the past 10 months on the many drafts the API has gone through.

I understand that several client libraries are already under development, and want to thank the developers working on those for their patience as we have worked toward stabilizing the API.

The spec can be found here:

  *   https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Marconi/specs/api/v1

Notes from the meeting:

  *   Summary<http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/marconi/2013/marconi.2013-10-07-16.03.html>
  *   Log<http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/marconi/2013/marconi.2013-10-07-16.03.log.html>

During the meeting we also discussed progress on our graduation To Do list. You can track our project here:

  *   https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Marconi/Incubation/Graduation

Cheers,
Kurt G. (kgriffs)