[openstack-dev] [horizon]Template for mobile browsers

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Mon Oct 7 16:37:48 UTC 2013

Hi Max,

I think it looks that it was some student, who started to have a look on
that as a project, there appeared some wireframes, but then it
disappeared. So if you want to jump into it, feel free! There was
already some discussion in WB, but I believe you've read this one.

The things which you want to start are exactly what fits to UX part, we
will be starting new discussion tool soon, would you mind to start the
whole discussion thread there with your proposals? I believe you will
get better targeted audience there and lot of supportive design ideas. I
will be happy to help in this are as well.

Thanks a lot for starting effort on this, will let you know once the UX
tool is running (it should be fairly soon).

-- Jarda