[openstack-dev] Gate issues - what you can do to help

Matt Riedemann mriedem at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 7 13:34:20 UTC 2013

Akihiro and Gary - thanks for working on this!  I've rechecked several
stable/grizzly nova patches and everything is passing now.

Thanks,

MATT RIEDEMANN
Advisory Software Engineer
Cloud Solutions and OpenStack Development

Phone: 1-507-253-7622 | Mobile: 1-507-990-1889
E-mail: mriedem at us.ibm.com

3605 Hwy 52 N
Rochester, MN 55901-1407
United States