[openstack-dev] Gate issues - what you can do to help

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 09:18:10 UTC 2013

Regarding https://review.openstack.org/#/c/49942/ (against
quantumclient branch),
the gate for quantumclient branch of python-neutronclient seems broken.
It seems the script expects master branch of python-neutronclient.
I am not sure what is the right direction to propose patch to
quantumclient branch.

Gary's patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/49943/ looks a short way
to fix the gate issue
since once the fix is merged the gate issue will be fixed.
I am fine with the patch as a temporary solution.

Thanks,
Akihiro