[openstack-dev] Gate issues - what you can do to help

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 08:51:30 UTC 2013

Hi Gary,

Almost the same I have posted another way of the fix.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/49942/

Both try to fix the same issue.
Gary's one changes neutronclient itself and mine chnages quantumclient proxy.
I am not sure which is the direction, but at least one of them should
be merged ASAP
to fix the stable/grizzly blocking failure.

Thanks,