[openstack-dev] Blueprint for IPAM and Policy extensions in Neutron

Nachi Ueno nachi at ntti3.com
Fri Oct 4 18:30:34 UTC 2013

Hi Rudra

Two comment from me

(1) IPAM and Network policy extension looks like independent extension.
so IPAM part and Network policy should be divided for two blueprints.

(2) The team IPAM is too general word. IMO we should use more specific word.
How about SubnetGroup?

(3) Network Policy Resource
I would like to know more details of this api

I would like to know resource definition and
sample API request and response json.

(This is one example
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Quantum/VPNaaS )

Especially, I'm interested in src-addresses, dst-addresses, action-list
properties.
Also, how can we express any port in your API?

Best
Nachi