[openstack-dev] RE : DB unit testing and the use of Fixture ?

Sylvain Bauza Sylvain.Bauza at bull.net
Fri Oct 4 12:37:46 UTC 2013

Thanks Dina,

Fixture sounds interesting, as it will map Datasets to SqlAlchemy calls. Unfortunately I haven't proven usage within Openstack.

That's why I'm opening the discussion to the whole community : I don't know if there is any kind of "best practices" but at least some mistakes to prevent :-)

Thanks,
-Sylvain

PS : Removing the Climate header for opening the discussion.