[openstack-dev] Creating a container from Swift module.

Cristian Cotes Gonzalez cristian.cotes at urv.cat
Fri Oct 4 07:43:45 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I created some time ago a module for OpenStack Swift 1.4.8. Two days ago I upgrade my servers to Swift 1.8.0 and I had to do lots of changes in the module, such as implement @wsgify decorator. Now that it is almost working, I have two questions:
In the old module I could create a container from the module itself without problem, but with the new module it is not possible. Is there any easy way to do it? Calling a function from the container controller for example?
Is there any website where I could read about implementation changes between Swift versions?
Thanks in advance,
Cristian.