[openstack-dev] [Nova] Patches blocked for the feature freeze

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Thu Oct 3 19:05:29 UTC 2013

Greetings,

The Havana feature freeze is over and the master branch is open for
Icehouse development.  We put a -2 on a *lot* of patches during the
feature freeze.  It seems that most of the ones I blocked have already
been automatically expired.

If you had a patch blocked for the feature freeze, please restore it in
gerrit.  You will likely have to ping the person that put a -2 on it
because they will have to manually remove it.  If it was me, feel free
to ping me on IRC or email.

Russell Bryant