[openstack-dev] [Glance] tasks/async workers sync up.

Nikhil Komawar nikhil.komawar at rackspace.com
Thu Oct 3 18:22:04 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

I was hoping to see if you all were free sometime tomorrow (Friday) Oct 4th at 14:00 UTC to do a sync up on the patch we've had going on for async workers (full PS here:- [https://review.openstack.org/#/c/46117/] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/46117/ ).

Venkatesh and I are working full time on this and trying to address some of the comments we've received. Zhi has suggested some important changes and, if we can have a general meeting/consensus about the direction this impl should go it would make things easy going forward. The design currently does not have dynamic loading of the modules; besides that if there were major concerns, we would really appreciate some feedback from community on them as well.

Thanks,
-Nikhil