[openstack-dev] Requirements syncing job is live

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Oct 2 16:48:36 UTC 2013

On 2013-10-02 07:44:11 -0400 (-0400), Sean Dague wrote:
> Requirements is a little different, because we actually know in
> advance that the code will work with the latest requirements before
> we propose the change to the projects, as the requirements changes
> are gated on tempest/devstack.
[...]

Well, just gating the global change on tempest/devstack doesn't
guarantee the resulting per-project changes will work for other
project-specific tests (static analysis/style, unit/functional, et
cetera). However, Jenkins is also going to report test results on
those changes once they're proposed so it's still covered during
that latter phase.
--
Jeremy Stanley