[openstack-dev] Blueprint Submission Deadline

Alan Kavanagh alan.kavanagh at ericsson.com
Wed Oct 2 13:58:06 UTC 2013

Cheers Thierry

I was looking for some "cut off date" for blueprints submission to the actual Icehouse Design Summit, so that it gives folks a date to shoot towards and then time for the relevant projects/team to review/discuss. Perhaps that is something we should put in as a hard limit, a cut off date say "2 weeks before the Design Summit" which in this case if mid-October and we apply that for all future Design Summits going forward, just my 2 cents on it.

BR
Alan