[openstack-dev] Requirements syncing job is live

Roman Podolyaka rpodolyaka at mirantis.com
Wed Oct 2 08:01:10 UTC 2013

Hello ZhiQiang,

I'm not sure what HEADs you mean: oslo-incubator doesn't contain git
submodules, but rather regular Python packages.

On the other hand, oslo.version/oslo.messaging/oslo.* are separate
libraries, having their own releases, so syncing of global requirements
will effectively make projects use newer versions of those libs.

Thanks,
Roman