[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Tuskar and releases

Sergey Lukjanov slukjanov at mirantis.com
Wed Oct 2 05:46:26 UTC 2013

In Savanna we're supplying "plugin" for OpenStack Dashboard - https://github.com/stackforge/savanna-dashboard

It doesn't contains any copy-paste and dependencies for Django/Horizon and currently compatible with Grizzly and Havana OpenStack Dashboard, it only contains our code and could be installed to any other existing dashboard. Here you can find info about how to install Savanna dashboard plugin - https://savanna.readthedocs.org/en/latest/horizon/installation.guide.html

Sincerely yours,
Sergey Lukjanov
Savanna Technical Lead
Mirantis Inc.