[openstack-dev] [TripleO] *tuskar* moving to openstack/

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Oct 1 21:08:23 UTC 2013

Infra have a move slot this weekend and *tuskar* are now queued up to
move at that point.

Once we've moved them, they will have their test runs coerced to use
the official mirror and requirements sets; we may find that breaks
current tests that are using the looser rules from stackforge - if so,
it should be straight forward to fix them up post move.

You'll need to update URLs and git remotes once the move has happened.
Jim Blair will have announcements on exact timing closer to the move.

Cheers,
Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>