[openstack-dev] [Neutron][VPNaaS] VPNaaS team meeting

Nachi Ueno nachi at ntti3.com
Tue Oct 1 18:01:52 UTC 2013

Hi Neutron VPNaaS folks

In havana, IPsec site-to-site model and reference driver is merged.
Let's discuss next step! :P

I have created a page for this discussion.
so could you add your bp or thought or workitem on this etherpad page.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/NeutronVPNaaSIceHouse

I have also registered a session based on this discussion.
http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/163
I would like to discuss based on the etherpad page at the summit session.

Also, I would like to have a meeting on IRC.
I added a candidate date in the etherpad page, so please feel free to add
your option.

Best
Nachi