[openstack-dev] [Tuskar UI] Wireframes for Node, Rack, and Resource Class Details pages

Liz Blanchard lsurette at redhat.com
Tue Oct 1 17:59:46 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Over the last few weeks, I've been working on compiling a list of metrics and representing these metrics via wireframes that are important to show to users on the Node, Rack(Logical Group), and Resource Class details pages in Tuskar. These have been designed keeping the metrics that Ceilometer surfaces in mind, but there are some additional metrics that would need to be surfaced to completely implement these pages.

Although these have been designed with Tuskar in mind, my hope is that these visualizations could be reused through out Horizon in certain detail and overview pages as we define which metrics are important to surface to users in the monitoring space.

When you have a chance, and if you have some time, please feel free to respond with any feedback you may have on these:
http://people.redhat.com/~lsurette/OpenStack/Tuskar%20Detail%20Pages_1.0.pdf

Best,
Liz