[openstack-dev] Reminder: Project & release status meeting - 21:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Oct 1 09:10:04 UTC 2013

Today in the project/release status meeting, we expect a busy meeting as
we examine the last blockers before RC1. That includes looking into the
gate flaky tests that have been pleguing our velocity lately. In order
to issue the RC1s in the near future, we may have to restrict gating to
RC1-critical issues only, so that will be discussed as well.

Feel free to add extra topics to the agenda:
[1] http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/ProjectMeeting

All Technical Leads for integrated programs should be present (if you
can't make it, please name a substitute on [1]). Other program leads and
everyone else is very welcome to attend.

The meeting will be held at 21:00 UTC on the #openstack-meeting channel
on Freenode IRC. You can look up how this time translates locally at:
[2] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20131001T21

See you there,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)