[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Client Auth Plugins and changes in how clients communicate.

Jamie Lennox jamielennox at redhat.com
Tue Oct 1 07:31:20 UTC 2013

All,

So I wrote out an article the other day on the background to the keystoneclient changes that I've been trying to get through.

Please take a look: http://www.jamielennox.net/blog/2013/09/27/apiclient-communications/

I'm hoping that it gives a better understanding of the concepts and the bigger picture of the changes I'm trying to get through for keystoneclient and if we can generate some discussion on this then hopefully we can get some momentum on the issue before summit.

Have a look, I'll be at the meeting tomorrow and can answer anything that is still ambiguous or any disagreements.
Now that rc1 is locked up, I'm hoping to get some eyes on this stuff.

Thanks,
Jamie