[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Stop logging non-exceptional conditions as ERROR

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 17:50:00 UTC 2013

I have been doing so in the number of patches I pushed to reduce error
traces due to the communication between server and dhcp agent.

I wanted to take care of the l3 agent too, but one thing I noticed is
that I couldn't find a log for it (I mean on the artifacts that are
published at job's completion). Actually, I couldn't find an l3 agent
started by devstack either.

Am I missing something?