[openstack-dev] [Mistral] Mistral PoC design

Renat Akhmerov rakhmerov at mirantis.com
Thu Nov 28 07:11:58 UTC 2013

Hi Stackers,

As we recently wrote, we started working on Mistral PoC where we would like to demonstrate the very basic capabilities related to Task Orchestration and Scheduling. We now have a suggestion of a breakdown of Mistral PoC into high-level components and we’d like to discuss it with the community.

Please go to https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Mistral/Blueprints/PoC to take a look at the high-level picture of how we can approach PoC development. To check out DSL and API specifications (drafts) in order to understand better what Mistral is going to be please go to https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MistralDSLSpecification and https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MistralAPISpecification.

Let us know what you agree with and, more important, you don’t agree with so that we could alter required things and continue to move in the right direction.

As usually, anyone is welcome to participate and contribute!

Thanks!

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.