[openstack-dev] [Solum] API worker architecture

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Thu Nov 28 03:04:07 UTC 2013

On Nov 27, 2013, at 11:46 AM, Murali Allada <murali.allada at RACKSPACE.COM<mailto:murali.allada at RACKSPACE.COM>> wrote:

No, I was Infact thinking about making all responses synchronous to keep things simple in the beginning. Mostly because I can't think of any use case that requires asynchronous processing right now. But you're right, we might want to support async right from the start.

Let's add async support when we need it. Let's consistently advance in small increments.