[openstack-dev] [heat][horizon]Heat UI related requirements & roadmap

Tim Schnell tim.schnell at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Nov 27 23:30:54 UTC 2013

I have created the following wiki with all of the related use cases that
have been discussed in this thread as well as where I think we have
currently landed on the actual implementation for these use cases.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Heat/UI

I know that the first use case in particular, regarding keywords, seems to
still need a bit of discussion so feel free to add to the wiki if needed.

I'll be out for the holiday until Monday so I won't be responding as
heavily to this discussion until then but I'll look to start the
blueprints for these use cases next week.

Thanks again for the feedback, it is very important to have the Heat
communities input for the end-user experience and I feel like we have
already made tremendous strides in the right direction.

Thanks,
Tim