[openstack-dev] [heat][horizon]Heat UI related requirements & roadmap

Tim Schnell tim.schnell at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Nov 27 17:28:36 UTC 2013

Yes, I guess you could phrase it as stack tagging, focusing on the
template was my attempt to solve 2 use cases with one solution but I'M
open to alternatives. Are you suggesting that we build the ability to add
"tags" to stacks that exist outside of the template? I guess add them
directly to Heat's database?

Tim Schnell
Software Developer
Rackspace