[openstack-dev] excessively difficult to support both iso8601 0.1.4 and 0.1.8 as deps

Yaguang Tang yaguang.tang at canonical.com
Wed Nov 27 06:58:25 UTC 2013

after update to iso8601>=0.1.8, it breaks stable/neutron jenkins tests,
because stable/glance requires  iso8601<=0.1.4, log info
https://jenkins02.openstack.org/job/periodic-tempest-devstack-vm-neutron-stable-grizzly/43/console
,
I have filed a bug to track this
https://bugs.launchpad.net/glance/+bug/1255419.