[openstack-dev] [keystone] Service scoped role definition

Tiwari, Arvind arvind.tiwari at hp.com
Tue Nov 26 23:57:13 UTC 2013

Hi Adam,

Based on our discussion over IRC, I have updated the below etherpad with proposal for nested role definition

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/service-scoped-role-definition

Please take a look @ "Proposal (Ayoung) - Nested role definitions", I am sorry if I could not catch your idea.

Feel free to update the etherpad.

Regards,