[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Rename 'tenant' to 'project' as per Keystone?

Maru Newby marun at redhat.com
Tue Nov 26 17:07:13 UTC 2013

Keystone is almost finished replacing the term 'tenant' with 'project' (see recent thread https://www.mail-archive.com/openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org/msg09709.html)  and we might want to think about how and when Neutron makes a similar transition.  It's an unlikely priority in the near term given the focus on stability, but I wanted to broach the topic for discussion in case people think it might be worth attempting later in the cycle.  I've filed a preliminary blueprint in any case: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/rename-tenant-to-project

Maru