[openstack-dev] Fw: [Neutron][IPv6] Meeting logs from the first IRC meeting

Da Zhao Y Yu dzyu at cn.ibm.com
Tue Nov 26 10:07:07 UTC 2013

Hi ShiXiong,

I have reviewed the code you submitted in Community. Some comments, please
to fix it.

Also I think we need more discuss with Sean about Neutron support DHCPv6,
before this, please review Sean and my code change for Neutron support
DHCPv6:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/56184/4 and
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/52983/3

I think your code change have some conflict with them, and the design is
also different.

Sean, what about your progress? I saw your code change jekins still in
failed status.

Thanks & Best Regards
Yu Da Zhao(于大钊)
Cloud Solutions & OpenStack Development
China Systems & Technology Laboratory in Beijing
Email: dzyu at cn.ibm.com
Tel:   (86)10-82450677

"OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)"
<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
cc
Tuttle Randy <randy.m.tuttle at gmail.com>
Subject
Re: [openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6] Meeting logs from the first IRC
meeting

Hi, guys:

I took the action item to submit the code for review based on our
discussion during the first IRC meeting. Here is the link:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/58186/

The changes we proposed are based on the POC work my friend (Randy Tuttle)
and I did back in June on Grizzly and most recent update on Havana in Oct.
If you are interested in the whitepaper, please unicast us.

Thanks!

Shixiong