[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Keystone client support for Py3K

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Tue Nov 26 09:13:56 UTC 2013

On 25/11/13 15:46 -0500, Chuck Short wrote:
>Hi,
>
>There is a gate for python-keystoneclient for py33. I have been trying to port
>it over to python3 but its blocked on httpretty right now not being pyhon3
>compatible.

Erm, I checked a patch yday and didn't see the gate, I rechecked today
and now the gate is there. Is it something that happened between yday
and today, or did I go blind for 5s and didn't noticed it? :D

Thanks for the info Chuck. Are there other pieces blocking this from
moving forward? Is there something we can help with? I bet there is,
I'd like to know what parts you think should be addressed first.

Thanks again,
FF

--
@flaper87