[openstack-dev] [Ironic][Cinder] Attaching Cinder volumes to baremetal instance

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 20:23:05 UTC 2013

No -- attach volumes is not implemented in Ironic yet. I think it would be
great if someone wants to work on it. There was some discussion at the
summit about cinder support, in particular getting boot-from-volume to work
with Ironic, but no one has come forward since then with code or blueprints.

-Deva