[openstack-dev] [Trove][Savanna][Murano][Heat] Unified Agent proposal discussion at Summit

Sergey Lukjanov slukjanov at mirantis.com
Mon Nov 25 20:16:48 UTC 2013

Hi Mike,

thank you for comments.

Could you, please, add a section about Heat requirements for guest agents to the https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/UnifiedAgents?

BTW The initial idea was to have some kind of skeleton for building guest agents with pluggable transports (message queue, http, meta server, etc.) and pluggable command handlers to solve all possible requirements from all projects interested in using guest agents.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Sergey Lukjanov
Savanna Technical Lead