[openstack-dev] EC2 Filter

Sebastian Porombka porombka at uni-paderborn.de
Mon Nov 25 14:22:04 UTC 2013

Hi Folks.

I stumbled over the lacking of EC2 Api filter support on Openstack and
justinsb¹s (and the other people I forgot to mention here) attempt [1] to
implement this against diabolo.

I¹m highly interested in this feature and would like (to try) to implement
this features against the latest base. My problem is, that I¹m unable find
informations about the rejection of this set of patches in 2011.

Can anybody help me?

Greetings
  Sebastian

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~justin-fathomdb/nova/ec2-filters
--
Sebastian Porombka, M.Sc.
Zentrum für Informations- und Medientechnologien (IMT)

E-Mail: porombka at uni-paderborn.de
Tel.: 05251/60-5999
Fax: 05251/60-48-5999
Raum: N5.314